Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Bellagio..

We stayed in the Bellagio in Vegas and it was so pretty. I have never stayed in this nice of a hotel before. It was nice to have a valet park your truck and bell boys take your luggage up. Not to mention the giant bath tub in the room.
These blown glass flowers are on the ceiling at check in. Aren't they pretty.

This is in the foyer of the bellagio I just wanted to sit and take it all in.

Sorry all this will be backwards, bare with me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie said...

Dont ya hate how no matter how much thought goes into the blog, it always comes out backwards,lol
It looks like you had a great time, you and Brian make a very cute couple!
I am glad you made it back home safe, and I cant wait until the 23rd!