Ew yuck!
Yuck! I can't believe how much you got!
Wow! We maybe got 1 inch! I am really sorry.
UGH! Need I say more??
WOw kara! WE have NO snow in our backyard right now. I hope it melts FAST!!
We got about Half that much lol The Darn wind has blown it all away..
That stinks!! I am so sorry!
Holy MACRO! That's a lot of snow...but remember you could have only rocks in your backyard like I do! Which is worse/better I'm still deciding?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ew yuck!
Yuck! I can't believe how much you got!
Wow! We maybe got 1 inch! I am really sorry.
UGH! Need I say more??
WOw kara! WE have NO snow in our backyard right now. I hope it melts FAST!!
We got about Half that much lol The Darn wind has blown it all away..
That stinks!! I am so sorry!
Holy MACRO! That's a lot of snow...but remember you could have only rocks in your backyard like I do! Which is worse/better I'm still deciding?
Post a Comment