Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anyone want a stupid twilight t-shirt?

Way back when twilight came out I ordered a shirt (not this one) to wear to the movie with my friends. Well the day after the movie my package arrives with 2 of these shirts instead of the one I actually wanted. I emailed the place a couple times and offered to mail them back so I could get my money back. Well no one ever got back to me and as I was cleaning out a cupboard I found these shirts. Anyway it is a Large and says "cold hands are hot". Whoever posts first that they want it I will send it to you for free. Don't feel like a geek if you want it because hey Im going to wear the other one around. So we can be geeks together.

4 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Wahoo! I think I am your only "large" friend anyways =) Do you think if I wear it to a girls night out they will think I'm a dork?

Kara said...

You can wear it to girls night out and tell them your doing it in honor of me. haha email me your address and I will get it sent out!

Tina said...

That is funny! I wonder why you received two of them?

Norris Fam said...

Why don't you order about 10 more and we'll ALL wear them!!!