This is about as close as Penny has ever stayed to Paislee. She usually runs at the sight of her. I guess I would run to if someone always wanted to stick their finger in my eye=)
So cute! I love their new picture at the top! THe girls dresses are so cute! Thanks for all you help! I can't wait to see what everyone had to say! I always needs lots of ideas befor emaking a decision!
That is so cute he is sitting by her but he looks as if any minute he is going to jump and run :) little kids are funny with pets they mean well with all their pokes of love!
4 comments:
That is funny. Penny is that close but not looking at her. She is protecting her eyes.
So cute! I love their new picture at the top! THe girls dresses are so cute! Thanks for all you help! I can't wait to see what everyone had to say! I always needs lots of ideas befor emaking a decision!
I promise you Beau would do the same thing if we had a little one running around...he can be such a grump sometimes!
That is so cute he is sitting by her but he looks as if any minute he is going to jump and run :) little kids are funny with pets they mean well with all their pokes of love!
Post a Comment