I'll take a chair thank you very much....
Sammy has an overstuffed dog bed in the garage. So I was a little surprised when I went in the garage to see her sitting perfectly on this fold up chair. Makes you wonder how she got on it and got settled without it folding up=) The even funnier thing is I went out a half hour later and she was still sitting there!

7 comments:
That seriously cracks me up. That is the funniest thing. I just want to go kiss him on the nose =)
Oh I love yellow labs so much, She is so cute and I am giggling, that is too funny.
We had a yellow lab named Simba and he was THE smartest, & funnest dog, he could shuck ears of corn!
Maybe you should go to di or something and get Sammy an old recliner to lounge on while in the garage, and while your at it a mini-fridge to keep her drinks cool! lol
Thats funny, you by them a bed and they want a chair, like kids you buy them a big present and they like the box more.. dogs are so smart..
Gross Kristin! SERIOUSLY?! Kara please tell me you don't put YOUR lips anywhere near your dogs nose...that is just NASTY! :)
I just spent a good amount of time going through all of your posts that I have missed. It made me miss you. Made me want to come back and stay at your comfy house, and made me think you should move back! :) Just because GNO is not the same without you! PPPLLLLEEEAASSSEEE!!!
Thanks Amy I wish I could move back and go to GNo with all you guys and NO I do not kiss my dog on the lips. Because I have seen what she puts in her mouth. haha
I DON"T KISS THEM ON THE LIPS AMY!!! Just right above the nose on the snout (is that the right word?) It's not gross! I've seen things babies put in their mouths and we still kiss them on the lips =)
I'll settle this...how 'bout no kisses just lots of hugs and squeezes. That way these cute doggies know we love them, yet there is no saliva exchanged!
Cute little Sammy, I say sit wherever it makes you happy!
Post a Comment