Friday, March 20, 2009

Flash Back Friday... Vegas 2000

I thought since we went to Vegas last week I would post the last time we went to Vegas this week. It was 9 years ago before kids. We stayed with my friend Ralaina and her husband Matt.(sorry Ralaina you are in a lot of my flash back Fridays, that's what happens when I have known you for over 25 years=) We had a great time its crazy to think this was 9 years ago.

Hoover Dam

L-R Matt, Ralaina, Me, Dallas, Brian

All of us on the big shot on the stratosphere. We didn't even attempt this on our trip this time. I think we had more guts to do things when we didn't have kids=)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christie said...

Those are fun!
Everytime Ive went to Vegas, Ive never been able to talk whomever Im with to try the stratosphere.... Oh well Im to old and fragile now anyway, lol

Norris Fam said...

Your face on the stratosphere cracks me up! Isn't Vegas awesome (wink, wink)...

Baum Family said...

Oh my gosh you guys look so young and Brain looks like a little boy on that ride. Raliana looks like she is praying, I loved it.I'd be praying too lol