Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting a little excited for summer...

It was so nice this weekend Brian pulled out the snow blower and helped the process along to get the snow off our lawn faster.
Even the kids joined in!
We bought this basket ball since the house we are renting has a hoop. And would you believe it kept brady outside and away from video games for quite awhile=)

Paislee thought she was pretty big on her own bike. Even though she doesn't no how to make it go! See Brian I told you it would be worth it to hold on to the trike and this bike for 6 years. haha
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

That is really funny! I wish we could do that, but we still have a LONG way to go to be able to even see grass on the sides of the lawn =( Maybe when he gets all the snow cleaned off then I can come visit and it will feel like a summer vacation =)

Malisa said...

Thats a good way to get rid of the snow! The kids look like they are enjoying to be outdoors!! I know we are.

Baum Family said...

You still have quit a bit of snow, more than us I think, I think a storm is suppose to be coming soon too yuck, I hope it's just rain. The Hay flieds by Tiffs were all green and tall it was so sad to come back to this lol..