Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Norris Family..

We got to see our friends the Norris family while were in Vegas. Right when they walked in I told Brian I wanted to cry. He told me "then cry then." He's so understanding. haha I told Carrie that is was so warm there I just wanted to lay on the ground and soak in the sun. Carrie said "yeah but don't do it because that's gross". I seriously loved seeing them and hated saying goodbye. Thanks for the wonderful lunch!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

So fun! Nothing better than friends and good food! We love you guys and we're so glad you came to see us. Next time I'm going to make you stay at my house with my girls and Dan and I will stay at the Bellagio!

Also, just to clarify...if you were in Hailey, Idaho you could lay on the ground and soak up the sun (in the summer only) but NOT in Vegas. Who knows what disease you'll pick up :)

Glad you had a fun (romantic) get-a-way w/o your kiddos!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HOW FUN FOR YOU! I am glad you had fun! And I am glad that you got to see Carrie. I am sure she LOVED seeing you! Probably just what you both needed. I wish you could both just come right back! Darn it!

Ralaina said...

That is great that you got to meet up with Carrie's family. She is such a sweet person. I hope she likes it in Vegas.