Thursday, August 27, 2009

We had so much fun at the concert. The one problem was parking. The picture below is how far we had to walk if you look in the right hand corner that is the amphitheater. haha

Here is just one picture of one of the crazy dressed people there. I saw one couple with matching shoulder length crimped hair and spandex black and pink cheetah pants=)

I couldn't believe how many people fit in the amphitheater it was crazy!

Here we are getting ready to party. haha
Me rocking with the band=)
Brett Michaels

My only contribution to the dress code was my crazy zebra shoes. I went to buy a t-shirt and told Brian if I didn't come back to look for my shoes in the crowd.

Me and one of the roadies.
Def Leppard (after all these years they still got it)
Posted by Picasa

Poison

I had to laugh at the way these guys were dressed and dancing. They were having a great time=)

4 comments:

Christie said...

How fun for you and Brian, seriously I think we should petition for Usana to do something different with that Parking, that was INSANE!!!

btw I love you zebra shoes, so cute!

Kristin and Jay said...

SO FUN! I knew every song =) When you were going I was wondering if I knew any def leppard songs, and I do. I am SO cool =)!! I also love your zebra shoes! VERY cute!

Malisa said...

Looks like you had a great time too. FOr sure the parking is CRAZY! And crazy how many people fit in there. I love your shoes! Very cute!

Defa's said...

Rock on little sister!