Saturday, August 8, 2009

Snow Park St. Regis Hotel (almost finished)


Brian had to go to his job today and since we are moving next week I wanted one last tour of the job before the kids and I are in Idaho. That track you see on the hill holds two funicular cars (the only ones in North America) that will take people from the building at the bottom to the one at the top. We were hoping to ride in one before we left but its not quite finished maybe we will have to make a trip down when it is.
The fake rock wall. It actually looks really realistic=)
Brian was showing us where the valet parking would be and Krissa said "they do Ballet here that's cool". haha The kids noticed the foot prints on the ceiling and were immediately convinced someone had walked on the ceiling. Brian told them they had spider man on the crew=)

The bronze fire place in the lobby.

An up close of the funicular track. I thought it looked like tracks for a roller coaster. There are steps going right down the middle for maintenance and emergency exit from the funicular car. You can walk them all the way up to the other building but considering they are at a 80 degree angle and the track is over 1000 feet long we chose to stay in the lower building=)

The view from one of the private decks=)
This kitchen can be all yours if you just buy the apartment it goes in for around 3 million dollars!

I'm so lucky to have such a hard working hubby and I was proud to see the building he coordinated and orchestrated the construction on from start to finish.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Malisa said...

WOW That looks really nice! Great job Brian!

Christie said...

Dont you just wish we had a
1/1000th of the money that is in Park City?
My Grandparents looked at property there back in the 60's but decided not to buy, UGH I wish they had, life could have been sooo different!

Great Job Brian!

Defa's said...

Very impressive. Good job Brian!

Ann said...

I already told everyone that Brian built Park City so I wasn't suprised, good job Brian!

Baum Family said...

Thats way cool, great job Brian, only in parkcity lol