For some reason when I dropped Krissa off I felt like crying and then I kid you not. I get in the truck and the lyrics to the song on the radio go like this. I'm gonna laugh even if it kills me smile cause I don't want you to see me hurting. I'm gonna let you go in style. And even if it kills me I'm gonna smile. Talk about de ja vu. I'm really going to miss Krissa's help around the house. She often makes lunch for all the kids and is always willing to play with Paislee or keep her busy.
Krissa probably had the best morning at a kinda new school. Because she had been there before and already had like five people pass her in the hall and say hi krissa. She is lucky to be in a class with a couple of her old friends including her friend Jessie!
Brady was really excited to go to school. But for some reason he saw salad bar on the menu for school and that's all he has talked about since. I asked what he was excited for at school. He got a big grin on his face and said "SALAD BAR". Crazy kid.
I'm going to miss my little buddy during the day but I am so happy he was excited to start a new school.

7 comments:
Krissa is going to LOVE Mrs. Smith, Sammi had her and she was so nice.
I want to cry looking at your pictures, I miss Idaho and Bellevue elementary. I miss you guys too.
Cute first day pics!!
I wish that I could tell you it gets easier to send them off, but it doesn't........
Although think of all that alone time with lil' miss Paislee, lol
Wow, that made me want to cry just thinking about it, and I have 3 or 4 more years left!!! I don't know how you can handle it =) Very cute pictures!
Who is Brady's teacher?
You are going to love Hailey Elem! I LOVE it there! It is a great school! Although I can't even imagine trying to balance two schools and all of their schedules! OH MY!
Thanks for all the lab advice! I am sure there will be more than once that I will think...WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING! I did grow up with a lab that would have 11-14 puppies at a time! Insane! Should be fun though!
Brady's teacher is mrs anderson. She seems really nice!
I know it is a pain having them go to both schools, but at least they are both great schools. Kallie really liked her year at Hailey. Is that rain I see on the ground...another thing it never does in Vegas :)
I saw Krissa in the hall after school, and she was stylin, she is a cute little thing. I waved at her and she waved back with a look on her face like " I think I know you, but I don't remember from where?"Hope the rest of the week is a good one.
Post a Comment