Sorry if this post bores you but I want to make sure and get these things my kids say written down.
Krissa was talking to Brady and I hear her say "When I grow up I'm going to school to be a vegetarian, they are people who help animals" Brady says "I'm not going to college I'm going to live with mom and dad forever".
Krissa was helping me make spaghetti. All the sudden she looked at the spaghetti noodles and said "you better get those noodles away from me. They look so good and I just want to stick my face in them".
We were fishing and Brian was putting a worm on Brady's hook. He showed Brian the power bait and said he wanted to use that too. Brian was telling him that usually its one or the other. When Brady said "no I always catch fish with my super power bait".

4 comments:
I absolutely love hearing what your kids say, they are so funny!!
Please keep sharing.... =)
So cute! I LOVE that little silly things kids say!! They are so cute!
So cute!! I hope you are all settled in now. Good Luck with the school situation.
How do you feel about Brady living with you forever?!? Hilarious...
Post a Comment