Ava Marianne Defa
We went to St George this weekend to see new baby Ava and the rest of Tiff's family. We had a great time even though we felt a little like we were melting=) I was so mad we got about half way to St. George and I realized I had forgotten my camera so all the pictures below came from my cell phone. I stole the top two from tiff=)
Brooklyn and Paislee giving hugs!
Grandma Ann and her two youngest grand kids

All that heat is exhausting.

And since it was this temperature there...
We did a lot of this....
Brian giving Paislee and Brooklyn a ride=)
We took all of our kids and Tiff and Marco's to the pool on Friday it was a blast we only got a little sun burned.
The place we were staying had 2 adult pools, 2 kiddie pools, and 2 play grounds the kids were in heaven=)
We were so glad we got to make the trip to St. George one more time before the big move back to Idaho. Only a couple more weeks and we will be 9 hours from St. George again=(
We took all of our kids and Tiff and Marco's to the pool on Friday it was a blast we only got a little sun burned.
The place we were staying had 2 adult pools, 2 kiddie pools, and 2 play grounds the kids were in heaven=)
We were so glad we got to make the trip to St. George one more time before the big move back to Idaho. Only a couple more weeks and we will be 9 hours from St. George again=(





4 comments:
Man Brian really looks baby hungry;) I couldn't get the link to open you sent me on my phone. She's a doll though!
She is such a cutie! I am glad someone else has 8 pounders too. That was perfect timing....you got to see her before you move again! I hope everyone is doing good.
Everyone loves a new baby!
And yes...we are melting here too :)
It was good seeing you guys, glad you got to see the baby. Thanks for everything.
Post a Comment