We went to the Def Leppard, Poison, Cheap Trick concert last night at Usana. We actually only heard one song from cheap trick because they were first and it took us an hour to get 4 miles from my moms house to usana. Yes there was a lot of traffic. Once we got there we were treated to a VIP buffet dinner and then it was off to find our suite. We had a great time listening to songs like Un-skinny bop bop, Every rose has its thorn, Pour some sugar on me, and Lets get rocked. I have some video and pictures but since I am at my moms and have no usb cord I have to wait to get home to load them. My mom was nice enough to keep the kids so we had a great date night. Thanks Mom. Now I will head back to Idaho tomorrow with my def leppard t-shirt and lots of memories with me. To be continued...Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Lets get Lets get lets get rocked rocked rocked!!
We went to the Def Leppard, Poison, Cheap Trick concert last night at Usana. We actually only heard one song from cheap trick because they were first and it took us an hour to get 4 miles from my moms house to usana. Yes there was a lot of traffic. Once we got there we were treated to a VIP buffet dinner and then it was off to find our suite. We had a great time listening to songs like Un-skinny bop bop, Every rose has its thorn, Pour some sugar on me, and Lets get rocked. I have some video and pictures but since I am at my moms and have no usb cord I have to wait to get home to load them. My mom was nice enough to keep the kids so we had a great date night. Thanks Mom. Now I will head back to Idaho tomorrow with my def leppard t-shirt and lots of memories with me. To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun. I wish we could of seen you while you were here.
Post a Comment