The movers came last Wednesday and packed our whole house up and then came Thursday to loaded it. By Friday they had it all safely in our house in Idaho. While they were doing that this is what we were doing.
Paislee was using a marker to draw on Grandma Ann's fridge. Grandma asked her if she knew how to say motel. haha Paislee then moved on to feeding Penny milk out of a doll hat. As you can tell she was completely oblivious to the move=)
If you look close you can see the welcome to Idaho sign on the right. Next to that is the truck carrying my brothers Ray and Darin who were kinda enough to pull a trailer up for us. Thanks guys.
When we finally made it here the kids were immediately jumping on their bikes and heading to the bike trail. I swear to them it has been an easy transition back to friends and familiar places. To me it has been a nice transition but a weird one. And I have to admit I miss my mommy already=)
Brian and Paislee riding what I call Barney the dinosaur in Bellevue park. What a cute daddy. We can't wait until he finishes the job in Park City and moves with us for good.


3 comments:
I am glad that you made it safely and it won't be a huge transition for the kids....that is definitely a plus! I am pretty sure you got your sense of humor from your mom!!!! You two are so funny sometimes. :O)
Yay you made it! But why can't Brady go to Bellevue Elementary...I'm confused!
I cant elieve you are there.
Post a Comment