Sunday, May 3, 2009

Flying kites!

The snow was finally gone out of the field so we pulled out the kites the kids got for Easter!
Brady and our neighbor Max.
Krissa and Jake
The running of the elephants! Paislee was literally running from the kites=) She soon figured out that it was easier to ride on dad's shoulders.
Paislee's hair was a little out of control. What can I say Sunday is a day of rest for me right?
I was watching Paislee and she was walking around pulling up her pants as high as she could. I'm still not sure why=)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Just Us said...

I love the pictures. That looks like so much fun. I miss the wide open spaces.

Kristin and Jay said...

Fun! Paislee makes me laugh!

Christie said...

I have a fear of flying kites, crazy I know but It makes my tummy feel weird, lol
Looks like fun for the kids!!

Defa's said...

I like the picture of Brian and Paislee. Sweet kites!

Anne said...

You are such fun parents! It looks like everyone had a GREAT time!

Ralaina said...

Very cute pictures. Those are some cool kites!