Thursday, May 28, 2009

Missing....

Missing
Butterfly Friend snuggle blanket
AKA Luvey, wubby,
Last seen in the peatross home being drug around by a 2 year old.
If found please return so family can return to normal sleep pattern.
Reward: Priceless
P.S. did you know if you google butterfly snuggle blanket this exact one comes up. Oh yeah I have another one on the way. Even if we find this one we definitely need a back up. Thanks for this blanky Jeni.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anne said...

That is so sweet! Good Luck with the normal sleeping patterns I hope you get the new one soon. Jared's little boy has a teddy bear that my mom gave him, and he LOVES it! It is just a cheap one that she got at the dollar store, but he won't trade it for anything! I love the picture!!!

Norris Fam said...

Did you find it???

Kara said...

Actually we just found it today. Paislee came out of the bedroom from a nap carrying it. I still have no idea where it was. I searched that whole bedroom. haha

Just Us said...

I am so glad she found it. I am also so glad that she has loved it so much. Who knew that she would love that tiny little blanket my girls picked out for her when she was born.