Its amazing what a year can do for a little girl with hardly any hair. The first picture is from a year ago. That last two are from now. I can't believe my baby will be 2 on Tuesday (sniff sniff).
I remember when I did Savanah's first pigtails....she was about 22 months and I was so proud, my uncle made a comment about her having horns and it made me so sad, Thank goodness I didnt let that stop me, I love pigtails and Paislee's are soo cute!
She is so cute. Love The Camo :)Happy birthday to her and you. I always thought when it was my kids birthday I should get a gift after all I had the labor and all the pain lol
2 comments:
I remember when I did Savanah's first pigtails....she was about 22 months and I was so proud, my uncle made a comment about her having horns and it made me so sad, Thank goodness I didnt let that stop me, I love pigtails and Paislee's are soo cute!
She is so cute. Love The Camo :)Happy birthday to her and you.
I always thought when it was my kids birthday I should get a gift after all I had the labor and all the pain lol
Post a Comment