Monday, May 11, 2009

Curlformers

Since I put the curl formers in Krissa's hair I wanted to see what they would do in mine. I was actually really impressed. They weren't that wonderful to sleep in. But I do know you can put product in your hair before putting them in and then just blow dry and take them out. My hair turned out very curly and it stayed in all day into the next day. That's pretty good considering I can curl my hair with a curling iron and it will be flat by noon=)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow those are the most gorgeous curls. Where did you get those? and why didn't we get to see you;re cute face?

Kara said...

I got them off ebay but you can buy them at sally's beauty supply. You don't see my face because its not that cute=)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

SOLD! I am all over those! The curls are PERFECT! How cute!

And YES YOU DO have a cute face, you turkey!

Defa's said...

Looks very pretty!

Christie said...

looks very cute, and yep I guess we need some at our house.......

Ralaina said...

That is such a pretty curl! I will have to check them out! Thanks, you are always full of great tips and ideas.

madsens said...

That is so cute. I love it. I will have to look into getting some. Lyndzee's hair won't keep curl for anything.