These are the new bunk beds we got for the girls!
I saw these curlers called Curlformers on a hair blog and thought I would try them. As you can see they worked really well and Krissa is loving having all these curls without having to sit and wait for me to curl it with a curling iron. You can buy them at Sally's beauty supply but I got mine on EBay.
After we put the curlers in.
And right after they were taken out. She said they werent to bad to sleep in.The finished product. I can't wait to try them on my hair.

4 comments:
Those bunk beds are so cute and the bedding is so colorful and sassy...I love it!
That pic of Pais on the chair is hilarious! What a funny girl!
Those curlers are AMAZING! I totally have to get some! Let me know how it works on your hair!
I love their bed and bedding! It is so dang cute! Thats too cute of paisley sleeping on the chair.
I also love those curlers! My girls hate to sit and have me curl their hair!
Such cute bedding, beds and girls!
LOve the hair, very cute!
Sweet little Paislee slept in the chair........ahhhh so sweet....
Post a Comment