Today was fake injury day at krissa's school. At first we had bandages on both her arms but I thought that made her look like a cutter=)She really didn't want to wear the bandage on her head so I told her if it was still on when she got home I would pay her 5 bucks. It looked so cute and sometimes you just gotta bribe them. haha

4 comments:
what a funny theme for a school day, lol
she looks cute with her "injury's"
and hey Im not above bribery, lol
That sounds like a lot of fun! She is such a cute injured person!
that cracks me up. You should have put red food coloring on her bandages to look like she was bleeding! I like the bribe, she does look cute =)
If I wear that on my head will you pay me $5???
Post a Comment