Saturday, May 23, 2009

First hair cut and first hair cut off...

Paislee really needed her hair to be evened out so we took her to this cute little kids hair cut place called cookie cutters. While we were there I finally let krissa take the plunge and cut her hair off. The place was really cute they got to sit in their choice of car and watch a movie or play video games. Of course paislee chose Elmo and krissa chose high school musical=) They even had a slide there to keep kids busy while they waited. Both their hair cuts turned out really cute. Although I was a little sad to see krissa's hair go.
Paislee in her car watching Elmo.
The final look. She was so proud with her new do=) Even if it was just a trim.
Krissa's before look
And the right after. Man I would kill for all that thick hair!
They both left happy and with a balloon, sucker and cookie cutter in hand=)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Just Us said...

They both look so cute. Maci just today has been trying to decide whether or not she should cut her long hair off. I wonder if she saw your blog and saw how cute her little buddy looked.

Kristin and Jay said...

SO cute! Both of them. I am getting Ashlynn's hair cut too. You know its bad when the dad says it needs to be cut because she doesn't look so cute =) I wish we had one of those places here!

Kara said...

Kristin, Brian was in shock that I was getting Paislee's cut because he has been asking me to do it for months. I was having a hard time letting go=)

Malisa said...

THey both look so cute and that looks like such a fun place!

Jelina said...

Love the haircut on Krissa. Way cute!