Paislee loves to sit under neath the sink and play peekaboo. (Or just sit there while I make dinner) I love the fact that even though we can see her toes and fingers she thinks she is completely hidden=)
These are all the kid cups we own that paislee has lined up on the floor.
This is paislee relining them up after I had put the away=)
These are the cute bags that my friend Amanda made for me. If you go to Do Tell you can see all the cute bags she is showing you how to make plus a whole bunch of other great tips like recipes, kids projects and more! Thanks Amanda I love my bags!

4 comments:
I remember playing hide & seek with Preston and when it was his turn to hide he would cover his eyes, he thought that if he couldn't see me, then I couldn't see him, kids are funny! =)
She is so cute. She is growing up way too fast.
I LOVE, LOVE the little fingers and toes sticking out from behind that cupboard. What a fun moment to capture in a picture!!!
I like the fingers and toes picture too!
Post a Comment