Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Paislee is getting quite the vocabulary so I thought I would share a little. She was getting a little sassy in the second one but hey she just wanted to see the baby in the camera=)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Just Us said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute. Does she have a little lisp? I love it.

Malisa said...

WHat a cutie! I love to hear them when they start talking.

Baum Family said...

She so cute!! The dog is looking good too.

Kristin and Jay said...

So cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to chase around the baby while trying to get them to say something=). She is getting so big!

Amanda said...

Those pigtails kill me! Is that sweater Penny is wearing...

Jones Family said...

That is soooo cute I love that stage she is adorable!

Norris Fam said...

She's a cutie...sassy and all!

Kara said...

Yes that is a sweater penny is wearing. Its cold out when you have to potty outside. hehe

Christie said...

very cute!
I love her little voice....=)