Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Before and After

Due to an error in judgment while trimming his facial hair. Brian was forced to shave it all off. I told him he looked younger. He said "yeah every time a guy at work shaves his facial hair off I ask him all day where his daddy is. I'm sure I'm going to get it tomorrow" I have to admit it is extremely weird kissing a guy with no facial hair when I'm not used to it. But I will suffer through=)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Malisa said...

He does look younger! I think Wes looks 10X better without his.

Jones Family said...

That is so crazy how just that makes him look so different I know this is going to sound weird but I noticed his eyebrows they look so blonde w/out his face hair

Kara said...

Tracy thats exactly what I told him. i said it makes you look like you don't have any facial hair=)

Christie said...

I remember the first time that Jim did that, he messed up trimming and came out clean shaven.....He had had the half moon stache forever and I know that he looks soooooooo much younger without it, besides his facial hair is turning gray, lol
Brian is handsome either way!

Norris Fam said...

Wow...looks smooth as a baby's bottom!

Kristin and Jay said...

I have to agree with it being wierd kissing with no facial hair. But I actually like it way better. He looks like he's 18 =)

Just Us said...

Maci wants to know where your binkey is Brian.

Just Us said...

I hope you know we are kidding Brian. You look great both ways.