Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dress up, Cookies, and my cute girls!

Paislee has really been into dressing up lately. She is always putting on someones snow hat or boots.
Brady wanted to help me make cookies. When we were done I pulled up the beater and said wow that looks delicious. Brady said "its a cookie miracle".
I love to dress my girls alike. But can you blame me when they look this cute!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Just Us said...

Your girls do look cute dressed the same. Sammi is not liking to do that much anymore.
I need to go make some cookies now.

Norris Fam said...

They look super cute, I say keep doing it until they throw fits about it!

I can totally see your grass...spring is in the air!

Defa's said...

I remember mom sewed us matching outfits and then took us to Lagoon in them. I was so embarassed. Your girls look.

Jones Family said...

I love that first picture of Paislee it is beautiful! I dress my girls alike to it is fun.. I decided lately looking thru their closet that maybe I should change them up a bit cause when I hand down Birks clothes my little ones wardrobe never changes is that crazy to think like that I am sure I am a freak

Lindsay Family said...

Your kids are so cute. That Paislee is just adorable. Those cheeks look a little kissable.