Thursday, February 5, 2009

One Word

I stole this from Carries blog. I thought it would be interesting to see..

I'm curious how people would describe me in one word.Leave me a comment...and it can't be the same "word" that someone else used! Also, if it's going to be a mean word (which I can handle) make sure and do it anonymously :)
Hope you don't mind I stole this Carrie=)

10 comments:

Just Us said...

Funny

Christie said...

Adorable!

Malisa said...

Friendly!

Jelina said...

goodmom (1 word, right)

Norris Fam said...

efficient...

Kristin and Jay said...

Jeni used mine, I was going to say funny.....is goodsenseofhumor one word? And if it isn't another one word would be Reliable.

Ralaina said...

loyal :) Everybody took mine, since I said one word I can say more. You are the best, loyal, genuine, and funniest friend in the world!

Jones Family said...

wonderful :)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

inspiring!

Lindsay Family said...

Amazing