Friday, February 13, 2009

I love my baby because....

Because she was being really quiet this morning and I thought she was up to no good. But really she was up stairs with Elmo on her potty trying desperately to get krissa's boots on him. While also trying to put her jammies on him or as she was saying "Jacket".
Because I often catch her in her room just looking at books or talking to her babies!
Because she loves to help me unload the dishwasher....
Even though she doesn't put the silver ware in the right place (I guess I can consider the fact that she can't even see what she is doing=)
Because every morning when I get ready I walk out to her little voice saying "coot" (cute) and her little hand pointing at me. I love having a little person who thinks I always look cute.
Because every time she see's Elmo turn into a horse on Seasame street or bad duck on Seasame street she runs to me saying "cared" (scared).
Because every time it snows she points at the snow, shivers and says "code" (cold).
Because she calls Winnie the pooh "poop".
Because she has to set a baby and her lovey on the chair next to her while she eats.
Because she loves her brother and sister and gets so excited when the bus pulls up she runs around saying "kids".
Because she is always rubbing Brady's hair and trying to kiss him, and asking Krissa to "cuder" (color) with her.
Because of the way she squeals with delight every time she sees her daddy!
Because when she has to go potty she doesn't say potty she just yells "poop".
Because her thumb goes in her mouth the minute she feels her lovey=)
Because she's OURS!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie said...

Isn't that what it's really all about!
Children will drive you mad but also keep you sane....=)
She is an amazing little girl and she is lucky to have you for a mommy.