Friday, February 13, 2009

Flash Back Friday.. High School Edition

Since I went to a high school game last night and saw lots of my old teachers and friends. I got thinking about my old high school days. Here are some of the pictures I have...
I'm the one on the very far right. My sister Tiff is two people up from me!
Drill Team. I actually loved being on the drill team and I'm pretty sure I could still do some of the dances. Well I said do them not do them well=)

I'm the top middle left. Tiff is top middle right.

In the pictures above apparently my mom said "you will look good with a perm and a bob". I'm thinking she was wrong.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Ralaina is hating life right now, I'm tickled pink you put these pictures on your blog! It's fun to look back and see what we looked like back then, even if it's scary. ;o)

Christie said...

If you had been the only one with a perm and a bob that would have been bad but Im postive that you were not....
Cute pics, I remember watching you and tiff in drill team, lol

Baum Family said...

I remember Beatle Juice and the other dance, I'm dang old..I did not realise Tiff was still in school though, I remember you in School, but not her. Maybe she was not as loud as you lol..
I loved those pictures, big hair was in LOL

Ralaina said...

That is soooooooooo embarassing! Was I storing nuts for the winter in those cheeks :) Please, no more pictures from the past of me,(you look cute though) I am getting PTSD (Post tramatic stress syndrome) :)

Lindsay Family said...

I love the pictures. My kids totally crack up at the hair we had. Of course I'm even further back with BIGGER hair. I think they're just jealous at our sexiness.