I never win anything and I won. When we were at the boat show I put my name in a bunch of giveaway's and they called tonight to tell me that I won.
-A two night stay at a hotel in St. George
-A $100 gift certificate to Red Lobster
-and a $30 gas card.
Its not much but hey I won and now I have a fun place to stay, eat and money to get there. Yay for me!
11 comments:
and how conveinent you have a babysitter too!
That is awesome. I never win anything. That is a good little package deal.
Lucky Lucky what a great place to win a weekend to :)
What a perfect place to win a little get-a-way to! Congrats! With that kind of luck you should come to Vegas!
Does that mean you don't want to sleep in Brooklyn's bed?
Yeah for you !!! How exciting!!
Congrats! I never win anything either, but I won a free haircut from Cari's salon last week. I hope that means a change of luck in the "winning" direction! Have fun.
WooHOO, but are you sure its not a trick to get you to buy some time share, or a kirby vaccuum or something, lol
I hope its legit and you have a great time.....=)
Congrads thats way cool!!
I do have to listen to something for like a half hour. But I just have to say no and take my prize. I can live with that!
Congrats! We went to Ducks Unlimited last night and I won a pocket knife, cooler, and ATV Cover. I just need an ATV and I'll be set :)
It's always fun to win no matter what it is!
Post a Comment