Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
This is why you shouldnt get in fist fights in highschool...
Brian finally decided to bite the bullet and have his deviated septum fixed and while they were at it they straightened his nose out. His surgery went really well and he has only driven me a little crazy with slight amnesia (I think he asked 3 times what I had for lunch haha). I also had to laugh a little when I was reading the after surgery instructions when they said "do not make any decisions of the legal nature for 24 hrs." haha Thankfully we had some great friends who watched the kids while we were gone and had yummy food ready for us from another friend when we got home. If he will let me I will post a before and after next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you have had a busy holiday season! I hope he is recovering quickly.
HA! Mike actually proposed to me in the ER on drugs. When I told the Doc I was now his fiancée and not just his girlfriend the Doc showed me that line. Lucky for me Mike still wanted to stick with it. :) Hopefully he'll get a fast recovery!
I nose you will feel better soon Brian.
Post a Comment