Sunday, December 26, 2010

PuPpY lOvE & sNoW

001002

I just have to say our kids (especially Krissa) love our dogs. And I’m pretty sure the feelings mutual. She is always packing chewy around like a baby and he just lays their like he loves it. Chewy even occasionally sits right next to paislee and they cuddle.

003004005006

As Brian was digging out the camper and our other trailers for the big move, Paislee told him she wanted to be pulled in the sled by the ranger. Once Brady and our neighbor boy Souther showed up I knew Brian was going to be pulling kids around for awhile. Good thing he is a good sport. Lets just hope there isn't too many big storms before we move. So we don’t have to dig out again. I will miss Idaho but I WONT miss all this snow. I do like snow just in smaller doses, and I like it to melt before July=)

snow 002snow 005snow 007snow 017snow 018

Brady hamming it up for the camera and holding on for dear life.

snow 019snow 022snow 023snow 024

No comments: