Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby or Big Girl

paislee lovey

Since Paislee tends to suck her thumb every time her little lovey blanket is in her hands we decided to tell her she could only have it in her bed and not carry it around anymore. Yesterday she was having a hard time leaving it in her room so I asked her if she wanted to be a big girl or a baby. She yelled “I want to be a dang dang baby”. haha  At her first Dental visit the dentist asked if she sucked her thumb and she paused and said quietly no. After that day every time I see her suck her thumb I pretend to call the dentist. This really seems to make her angry. haha The other day we were watching Dora the explorer and I told paislee oh you just love Dora don’t you. And she said “No she is an idiot”. I tried not laugh as I told her that was not a nice word=)

paislee drawing of mom

I just had to share this picture Paislee drew of me. Pretty good for a 3 year old =)

3 comments:

Just Us said...

She cracks me up! She is so cute.

Amanda said...

You look like a Diva headed for the red carpet.

Christie said...

OMGOSH she is hilarious!!!
LOVE her...