Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

christmas eve 002

The kids were opening up their Christmas eve presents (pajamas again) and Brady reached in the tree to give Brian and I our present. While he was with my friend Maren while Brian was getting surgery. They went to a little place here in town and painted some ceramic's. I seriously think this little flying pig is the cutest thing. I'm so proud of him for keeping a secret this long.

christmas eve 003christmas eve 004

The kids modeling their new pajamas=)

christmas eve 007

christmas eve 008christmas eve 010christmas eve 012christmas eve 013christmas eve 014christmas eve 016christmas eve 017christmas eve 020

Now we are off to drink hot cocoa and watch A Christmas Story. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Kristin and Jay said...

OMG that sassy picture of Paislee and her little hip action with the hand sticking out might be the best picture I have ever seen! Love that girl!