If you haven't already heard. We are moving again. Hopefully for the last time. Brian is being transferred to Utah so were are packing up an moving to Saratoga Springs. We just found out yesterday our offer was accepted on this house and I’m so excited. It even has the added perk that one of our good friends lives a couple blocks away. (For those of you who know them its Kyle and Melina Bailey). We are all sad to leave our little town in Idaho but we are excited to be closer to family and to start our new adventure. Utah here we come.
2 comments:
You don't have a NOT COOL button...otherwise I would have voted on that. Why is everybody leaving???? I am sad for me & Girl's Night Out, but I guess I will be happy for you.
So pretty. I want to see more pictures.
Post a Comment