Now that the swelling is all down in Brian’s nose I thought I would do a before and after. His surgery went really well the only thing that really sucked (for me) was amnesia after surgery he asked me like 5 times that day what I had for lunch. haha His recovery has gone really well and he says he can breath better now than he ever has. Now that its all done he says it was worth it. It was funny to walk in stores with him when he had his cast on his nose. Because people would ask what happened and he would point to me and say “No means no”. haha As we were driving to Utah for the holidays he said I wish I had a corn cob pipe and I said why he said “I need one to go along with my button nose”. haha Good things he has a sense of humor. My favorite is when people ask how it went and he says “I’m not boy band pretty, but I’m pretty”. Gotta love him.
2 comments:
there is a change and he is still a cute kid HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you have a great year
Looks great!
Im glad he can breath better too, what a good wifey you are to order him an ice auger...
happy birthday Brian.
Post a Comment