Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

santa1

I managed to set my camera again and get some good pictures of Santa in our house. The kids love this.

santa3christmas 2010 002

Krissa made this picture for Santa. I had to take a picture of it since Santa would be taking it with him.

christmas 2010 005

Waiting at the stairs…

christmas 2010 007

Paislee jumping up and down because she got the baby doll she wanted=)

christmas 2010 008

Santa left these cool hats for the kids.

christmas 2010 010christmas 2010 011christmas 2010 012christmas 2010 013christmas 2010 014

Krissa and all her loot.

christmas 2010 015christmas 2010 016christmas 2010 017

Brady and his loot along with the toy I’m sure Uncle Brent would like to come over and play with.

christmas 2010 018christmas 2010 019christmas 2010 023christmas 2010 024

I told the kids to pose how they wanted. These are the poses they came up with. Silly kids.

christmas 2010 025christmas 2010 027

The annual family picture. Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

HOW DO YOU GET A PICTURE OF SANTA!?!!? That's too cool. Looks like a fun Christmas. I'm so excited you're moving to UT. You'll have to let me know just where, Saratoga Springs? I'll be there this summer and hope to see you and meet those DARLING kids. :)

Christie said...

Look how skinny you are and how straight Brian's nose is....lol
Love the picture, very cute family!!