Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Church is exhausting...

Now that church falls in the afternoon (when we do make it to church) it falls right in the middle of paislee's nap. So when we got home I wasn't surprised to find her asleep on the couch.

Funny things paislee has said lately
I saw her throw something on the ground and I said pick it up do you think the cleaner fairy picks up after you she said "well Tinkerbell cleans up".
We were at the park and I asked her to do something and she said No. I said don't say no and she said "I say no in Spanish"
I recently got our dog groomed and as we were leaving the groomers I was talking to the dog asking her if she liked her new hair cut. Paislee cuts in and says "mom dogs don't talk, they don't speak Spanish" I'm not sure where all this Spanish talk is coming from.
I made dinner the other night and it had some noodles in it. Long after everyone had finished paislee still hadn't. When everyone was getting their ice cream paislee wanted some. So Brian and I told her she could have some as soon as she finished her noodles. So she told us "I hate these stinking noodles"
And as we were walking out of church she started running from us and yelling "see you suckers". I love this age=) And I will always claim she learns the bad words from Brian=)

4 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

HaHA! She is one funny little girl, that is for sure!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

She looks so darn cute on that couch! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

"See you suckers" Ha! Classic!

Christie said...

so funny!!!

Norris Fam said...

I love your Paislee stories! Has she been watching Dora lately???