Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Paisy Daisy

A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend- Author unknown


I remember 3 years ago this morning driving to the hospital with Brian and my mom-in-law Terrie hoping that my water had broke and that I wasn't peeing my pants. Luckily it was my water breaking and later that day I gave birth to our sweet paislee. I remember talking to Brian and wondering what kind of personality our baby would have. Turns out she is little firecracker who keep us constantly laughing. Thanks to her older sister she loves hana tana (hannah montana). And thanks to her older brother she loves teasing people. She loves baby dolls (it seems like she has 20 of them) and plays with them everyday. She has a great disposition even when she is in a bad mood we can always get her to laugh. One thing I love about paislee is her little bubble bum. I remember one of Brian's brothers commenting on her cute diaper bum. When she hadn't wore diapers in months. Baby's got back=) She loves to sing songs like "I like to move it move it" "I kissed a girl and I liked it" "I like big butts" and her ABC's only at the end she sings "now I know my BBC's won't you come and play with me". I could fill a couple books on the funny things she says like just recently she went to the potty and then said she had to go again. When I questioned if she really had to go she lifted up her shirt and pointed to her belly and said "see there is still poop in there". And just yesterday I asked her to stop playing in the water and she said "this is pivacy (privacy) water". I could never explain how much she is loved by everyone in our family. Since there is 5 years between her and Brady we have all gotten to enjoy all her firsts and all the cute things she says.

Happy Birthday Paislee
We Love You!

3 comments:

Just Us said...

Happy Birthday cute Paislee. I remember sitting at Nate's parents house getting a text with a picture of a beautiful baby girl. It doesn't seem like 3 years ago. She is such a cutie. I love hearing about all the funny things she says and does.

Amanda said...

I'm a loser and a day late. Why did I have the 19th in my head... Well I hope Tinkerbell tasted great.

Kara said...

You were right amanda her birthday is today the 19th=)