Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day weekend 2010

The inside and outside of the card Brady made me=)
Before we left for Utah on Friday krissa gave me her present. It was a jewelry box she made and really nice card. I loved it. She also gave me a CD of all the piano songs she has learned in the last few months.
On Saturday we headed out to Duchesne to see Brians mom. When we got there they had a little stepping stone craft set up for the kids. The kids and I loved it. Brian wasn't so in love with the idea because now I'm going to make him get some concrete so we can make some for our own flower beds. Thanks Terrie they had a blast.


Krissa also spent most of the day making earrings with Grandma Terrie. I think she came home with 5 new pairs and a necklace. She was in heaven.











Dad helping Krissa put her hand prints in the stepping stone.


Paislee and Grandpa Shawn




Me and my cute kids. I'm one lucky mom.


and I'm even luckier to have this good looking guy as my husband=)


And really lucky to have this beautiful woman as my mommy=)


Krissa's finished stepping stone.




Paislee didn't mind getting her hands dirty but when it came to the feet prints she wasn't in love.


Krissa, Brady and Paislee's hand prints.


Brady on the other hand loved putting his feet in the concrete.




Brian and his mom Terrie. On the way home Brian stopped and bought me 5 hanging baskets for my porch. It makes my heart happy to sit on my porch and have beautiful flowers surrounding me. Thanks babe I love them.

























1 comment:

Malisa said...

Happy Mothers Day! Looks like you had a great one!