Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stepping stones and Evil Costco=)

After we made stepping stones at Brian's mom's house we decided we needed some for our yard.
So the kids started putting their hands and feet in the cement, and with a few cool rocks we were done.
We asked our little neighbor boy charlie if he wanted to join us. Isn't he the cutest little guy=)
The finished product=)
Brian made the mistake of sending me in to Costco alone. I was just going in for tomatoes but I came out with tomatoes this cool ball and a few other things. Curse you evil Costco=)
For only $30 the kids and all the neighbor kids spent a whole afternoon outside. I think that was worth it=)
And since I was within the weight limit I couldn't resist trying it out. I have to say it was pretty fun!

4 comments:

Anne said...

That looks like sooo much fun!

Christie said...

I love the stones!
I may have to attempt to make some, cool costco ball too!!!
I think you get the "fun mom" award for sure!

Barlow Fam said...

$30 is way cheaper than the movies, and it will pay for itself over and over again. Fun purchase!!!

Ralaina said...

I want one!