Brian and I woke up this morning to a little voice saying "daddy do I look pity (pretty), daddy do I look pity (pretty). Krissa had gotten paislee some clothes and done her hair. Which was really good but as you can see the outfit kinda looked like something punky brewster would wear and her hair was a little askew=) I didn't have the heart to change anything because they were both so proud=)





5 comments:
ya know, I've done that bike ride before and its hard to walk let alone bike when the wind is against you on that really, REALLY long straight stretch:) Way to go, by the way, preston has never tried to do noah's hair. I can't even imagine what your life is like with little girls!
Maren
Oh my, I totally forgot about Snow Bunny. Don't really miss that place so much. It's the smell that gets me...
Fun bike ride though!
You are such a fun mom! I can't remember the last time I rode a bike!
oh man that would be a long bike ride
oh that is to funny maybe you should take them to town with her hair and those clothes like that haha
I actually did take her to town in those clothes. haha
Post a Comment