

The tinkerbell Ashlynn gave her=)

It wasn't hard to pick a theme for paislee's birthday. Because she loves Tinkerbell=) The picture above is her opening her Tinkerbell dress in the morning. Try to ignore her brother being a dork on the side. haha Since she is only 3 and has only really one friend she remembers. We invited her friend Ashlynn over for cake and ice cream tonight and then we are going to see shrek on Friday. Its a lot easier to make a 3 year old happy on her birthday vs her older siblings.

Grandma Ann gave her a cute outfit and doll and put together this cute card for her=)

Ashlynn and Paislee

Her and her cake. I asked Krissa if it looked like Tinkerbell and she said "yes but I don't remember Tinkerbell having paislee's name in her hair". What a little stinker.

Paislee and her kitchen that she hasn't stopped playing with. I love it when they actually play with the present you got them =)

Notice the banner above the kitchen. My friend Amanda made it for me for my birthday. It says Eat Cake. I love it and now I have a decoration for every birthday. Thanks again Amanda=)

Our little Tinkerbell=)
This was her reaction when she saw the kitchen=)
8 comments:
She is such a cutie! They cake looks awesome too! WAY TO GO KARA!
Oh that kitchen is so retro-darling! I love it! Can't believe she's 3. Still remember her chubby newborn body...
Love the retro kitchen, She is such a cute girl, Im glad she had such a fun day!
Such a cute little tinkerbell. I love the cake, I love the kitchen, I love her little face when you were singing to her. So cute! I couldn't get the other video to play.
What a fun birthday! SHe is so cute and I love her cake!
I sorta want that kitchen for my birthday...
I love her bed head!
I know you made that cake...didn't you!! I can't believe it, I'll have to hire you for my kids' birthdays so they won't be ashamed to show their friends the cake I made. Very cute little tinkerbell you have there, Paisley is adorable. Maren
Yes Maren I did make that cake. Thanks=)
Post a Comment