Since Paislee's 3rd birthday is on Wednesday I asked my friend Kristin if she would take a few pictures of her. A few turned into almost 400 but here are some of my favorites. THANKS again Kristin.
I can see why she took 400, because Paisley was having so much fun! It's fun to take pics of someone who wants their picture taken. That girl is so DANG cute!
Those pictures are so adorable! Looks like she had a really fun party! Your the cutest mom!!! No wonders you have such cute kids with so much personality!
5 comments:
I love her curly hair! Good job Kristin-they are so darling....is that the side of the jewelry store i Hailey??
I can see why she took 400, because Paisley was having so much fun! It's fun to take pics of someone who wants their picture taken. That girl is so DANG cute!
She is adorable!
I can't believe she's almost 3, please let her eat some cake for me! =)
Cute cute cute! Your friend did a great job. She is adorable!
Those pictures are so adorable! Looks like she had a really fun party! Your the cutest mom!!! No wonders you have such cute kids with so much personality!
Post a Comment