Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacation Day 3.....Muir Woods National Monument, Stinson Beach

Our day started at Muir Woods National Monument. I have to say it was so beautiful and so worth it. We got there fairly early so we beat most of the traffic but I was still a little nervous on the very windy roads that led to the forest=)
Even though the kids are being silly look past that and look at the background doesn't it look like a painting. Sooo beautiful!
Look how huge the trees are.
Our next stop was stinson beach and was just as beautiful. Although it again had very windy roads with a drop off to the ocean on one side. So I wasn't a fan of that but it was worth the scary drive to get there.
The kids pretty much got out of the truck and never stopped running in the water or building sand castles. Even Paislee finally warmed up to the sand and had a blast.
Can I just say that I love my new camera. Look at this picture below it makes spending the money on a good camera so worth it.
This is where Brian and I spent most of our time on the Beach. It was like heaven=) And look at the temperature. I think this is heaven.

On our way back to the hotel we drove over Golden Gate bridge.
To be continued....

2 comments:

Defa's said...

Really cute pics! It looks like so much fun.

Malisa said...

Looks like you had a great trip! So jealous of the warm weather!!