Sunday, March 21, 2010

Funny Girl

This morning Brian was pretending to throw snow at Paislee when she said "don't throw it, I'm just a little baby"
Yesterday we got out of the movie wimpy kid and there was a part in it where they would get something called the stinky cheese if they touched some old cheese. Anyway I was asking the older kids what their favorite parts were and they told me and then out of the blue paislee said "My savorite (favorite) part is when he says you got de stinky cheese" Who knew she was actually watching the movie. =)
She got in trouble last week and as I was getting ready to send her to time out she stroked my hair and said "I like your new brown hair".
When we were in CA Paislee had one too many M&M's and got a little tummy ache. When we went back to Amandas she proceeded to tell amanda "I ate the m&m's and then I frew up like dis (as she puts her hands in her face) aahhh"

1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

Brian...how could you even pretend to throw snow at such a sweet little baby?!?