I had to get a picture of Brian in front of this store that was just for lefty's. There were actually some pretty cool things in there. I would like to say the day ended wonderfully but it wasn't all wonderful. Just after this Brian got a full on Migraine headache and preceded to vomit in the truck, down his leg and into his shoe as I drove the truck over bay bridge. It wasn't pretty. Ha ha But it does make for a good story=)
Monday, March 15, 2010
Day 2...Alcatraz and Fishermans Warf
I had to get a picture of Brian in front of this store that was just for lefty's. There were actually some pretty cool things in there. I would like to say the day ended wonderfully but it wasn't all wonderful. Just after this Brian got a full on Migraine headache and preceded to vomit in the truck, down his leg and into his shoe as I drove the truck over bay bridge. It wasn't pretty. Ha ha But it does make for a good story=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh my goodness, I totally forgot to send you my favorite hotspots!! Downtown: crookedest street in SF Lombard St. , Exploratorium (very cool for kids), Aquarium on the Bay, Ghiradelli square, shopping :), winchester mystery house, filoli gardens, the trolley cars of course. I hope you guys are having a blast and if your going to the beach:Stimpson, Baker or Half Moon Bay. Oh I am so jealous!! Maren
I LOVE SAN FRAN! We had so much fun there!
Poor Poor Brian! That stinks so bad! I hope he is feeling better!
HAVE A BLAST!!!
You can say you went to prison over spring break.
Post a Comment