
Our first day was spent driving the last 5 hrs from Winnemucca to Dixon California. Luckily the kids were excited to get back in the car because it meant they got to see their friends that day=)

One quick stop in Reno at Cabelas..

And yes the picture below is of Krissa almost running over her sister with the cart..
When Paislee saw the fish in Cabelas she yelled "holy cwap (crap)"



Luci and Paislee (not to mention the green green grass=)

Josh and Brian took the kids to a near by park while we finished dinner. I swear my kids were like wild animals being let out of a cage. We were all so ready to soak in some sun.
1 comment:
Gloves and coats hahaha! Just the image makes me laugh!!
P.S. Why didn't you tell me I had no mascara on? I completely forgot today!
Post a Comment