Friday, December 4, 2009

SaNtA

We ventured out in the cold tonight (16 degrees to be exact) to see Santa and have some cookies. Paislee wouldn't go near Santa she just kept saying "santa scawee"(scary). I just about had a throw down with some of the people in line because the line was really long and they insisted on taking 14 pictures with a camera phone and then just when you think they had it she would say oh just one more. Then finally Brady gets on Santa's lap and the little girl runs back right in middle of their conversation and jumps on his lap again. Her parents just sat there and smiled. I was a little annoyed=) In the end the kids saw Santa and were happy and well us as parents we were happy it was over. As for Paislee thinking Santa was scary I thought he was a little scary too. I didn't blame her for not hugging him=)




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amanda said...

now that's cold. I remember going to the parade last year by myself for some reason and we froze! what annoying people.

Norris Fam said...

Where did you go to see the creepy Santa? How did we miss that one when we lived there?

The Hills said...

You know those V8 commercials where the people get smacked in the forehead...those people in your line and dense people everywhere need to be smacked in the same way!!! I don't understand it. By the way, I love that you have an Eclipse countdown...you're hilarious.

Malisa said...

he does look a little scary! I love th picture of brady! He looks like he is holding back a little to saty away. Crazy people. We waited forever in line too last night and we were closer to the front of the line!