If you look closely at this shirt it happens to be Paislee's favorite shirt. If this shirt is clean she is wearing it. I'm not sure why because it is a hand me down from krissa and frankly the hannamontana on it is a little freaky=)
Yes, your s'mores! They were a huge hit. :) I used pretzel sticks for stick and it worked great. Thanks for such a fun idea. My sister made them for all her neighbor gifts too!
Oh, and this post made me laugh, sounds like Brooklyn at her age. :)
3 comments:
oh that is soooooooooo stinkin cute
Okay all I can think of when I see her cute face and beautiful blue eyes is what you told me she said when she threw her dolls. That is so funny.
Yes, your s'mores! They were a huge hit. :) I used pretzel sticks for stick and it worked great. Thanks for such a fun idea. My sister made them for all her neighbor gifts too!
Oh, and this post made me laugh, sounds like Brooklyn at her age. :)
Post a Comment